5.16.2011

Up2Date.....

Well ladies and gents summer 2011 is here, and well im bored haha.  My summer job as camp coordinator begins on June first so for the last 2 and a half weeks I have been cleaning my house, going to the gym, reading books, and entering online contests ( i better fucking win something haha).

I had a staff meeting last week and got to meet my counsellors for this summer, everyone seems very nice but they are very quiet and reserved.... looks like im going to have to break some of these kids out of their shells.... but im really eager and excited to start my job and work with them.

I have started reading again which is nice because during the school year i dont get to read much due to the fact that im reading textbooks instead. Im reading nineteen minutes by Jodi Picoult, and its really good so far and im only about 70 pages in. (highly reccomend)

I seriously have nothing else interesting to share with you people, i dont even have plans for may long ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment