3.22.2011

Seven Deadly Sins..... Day 1: Pride. Seven great things about yourself.

1. I am Friendly.
 - I feel like I am easy to get along with and generally am a nice person.

2. I have great hair.
- Yes sometimes I don't style it right or I am too lazy, but regardless it's thick and nice.

3. I have a great singing voice.
- I should probably hone it and work on it, but I don't currently have the time.

4.  I have nice eyes.
- I believe the eyes are what most people notice first, and mine are a nice color and big.

5.  I have a nice smile.
- Braces were the best thing to ever happen to me.

6.  I have maternal instincts.
- It's just something that comes naturally, annoys some people but i think its good to have.
7. I am a positive person.
- Most of the time I am haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment