6.07.2010

Ernest Loj

Tonight while sitting here alone in my house, I was looking around facebook and stumbled to your page Ernie. I can't believe it has been 2 (almost 3) years since your accident. I will never ever forgive myself for not having visited you much at all, im just not sure how i would deal with seeing you at this point. You are on my mind all the time, and I constantly remind myself of the fun times we had together ( especially the times when i would walk you home haha.)
Ernie I love you and miss you a lot. I hope that sometime in the near future i can stop being dumb, and come visit you and have a great visit, and make up for all the time lost.
Keep smiling sunshine, and thanks for giving me reason to achieve all my dreams and live life to the fullest. Imma try my best to come visit you soon, maybe come with one of the ambrose boys.
I LOVE YOU ERNIE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment